Are you breaking labour laws without even knowing it?
This is the way to safeguard your rights as an employer
My name's Lizle Louw and I'd like to show you how to say goodbye to your many labour headaches, once and for all.
I know being a manager or employer isn’t easy, and labour legislation is one of your biggest challenges.
On this site I’ll reveal how you can avoid unnecessary conflict, expensive court cases, high compensation payments and expensive attorney's fees. I’ll show you how to make the law work for you and your business… And give you all those lesser-known tips and secrets about how to use labour laws to your advantage…
Plus, from today, you can start benefitting from two free services and learn how to say “You’re Fired!” and make it stick.
28 labour experts at your fingertips!
The Labour Law for Managers – Practical Handbook, developed and published by Fleet Street Publications, is a hands-on guide to labour law written in layman’s terms to help you protect your business and stay on the right side of the law.
Over 28 professional legal experts, some of whom are Senior Commissioners at the CCMA and acting judges in the Labour Court, serve on our specialist panel of writers.
Our editors have done all the hard work for you. By following their step-by-step instructions, numerous checklists, sample forms, handy tips and suggestions you can rest assured you are doing things 100% correctly and you've covered all the bases.
How will Labour Law for Managers help you?
What difference is this service going to make to your every day relations with your staff?
- You’ll have access to a variety of sample forms, letters, policies and contracts to save you the trouble of writing and developing your own from scratch.
- You’ll be able to take advantage of our helpdesk, where you can email our panel of experts any quick labour queries and receive an answer within 72 hours.
- You’ll always be 100% up-to-date with important cases, changes in legislation and ground-breaking developments in the labour field via updates sent to you regularly and our daily email newsletter.
- You’ll have 28 consultants and lawyers on your bookshelf 24/7.
- You’ll be guided every step of the way through procedures by following our comprehensive instructions and numerous checklists.
So, let the experts help you to avoid having to pay massive amounts of compensation when your employee takes you to the CCMA, the Labour Court, or perhaps even the High Court, where there are no limits to compensation pay outs!
Editor-in-Chief: Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf Service
Director: Edward Nathan Sonnenbergs
Employment contracts: what the law says you must do
- the law changes
- you and your employee agree to changes in the terms and conditions
- you increase the employee’s pay or benefits (this you could do in a supplementary letter).
- have a fixed employment period, or
- only work one day a week, or
- only work every weekend, or
- only work half day.